Friday, December 14, 2012

Introductions

Well, here's my blog. It's new. It's exciting. You can't believe how psyched you are to be reading it. If you already know who I am (and really, why else would you be here?) then you can skip the next couple of sentences. If, by chance, you've stumbled onto this or Google has directed you here when you tried searching, "awesome", a quick introduction.

These Lonely Places
My name is R.k.Kombrinck and I'm a horror writer. I've published a few short stories in a few different small press anthologies and I took them, along with a few unpublished pieces, and self published a collection. Its called, "These Lonely Places" and it's available for Kindle here for NOOK here and print here. Also, I've posted the book trailer for it below.That's just in case you'd like to buy a copy and enjoy some great, suburban horror. I'm also a crew member of the popular and timeless horror podcast, Night of the Living Podcast. Check it out if you love the horror genre, vulgarity and laughing.

This blog will be my place to update anyone interested in my writing on what I'm working on, what I'm thinking about, what I love at that moment, what I hate at that moment. . .basically whatever I feel like, but mostly it will be focused on my writing. I may even post samples or bits of flash fiction from time to time. We'll see. So kick back and follow my lead. We're going to some weird places.
--Kelley




No comments:

Post a Comment