Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm gonna flash you!

So, as I stated in my first post, I'm going to be putting little bits of flash fiction on here (later today will be the first one) and I just wanted to throw out some specifics. First, I'm keeping myself to 500 words or less. . .for now, I may extend to 1000 words but, let's see what I can do in this framework. This is just extra practice for me to improve the way I approach scene creation and try and improve my efficiency of language. Sometimes I'm too wordy. So, I hope you get a kick out of these little vignettes. They may or may not be good, but they are free so, ya know. Thanks for reading this blog by the way (if you're reading it, that is). I honestly appreciate anyone who gives me a chance to tell them a story and spends their time with my imagination for a minute. It really means the world to me. *high fives*
--Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment